Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What is The Earthbound Experience?

"What is the Earthbound Experience?" you may ask. 

You've heard the phrase: sometimes you have to help yourself before you can help others. We'll call it a 1/4th-life crisis, an epiphany, maturing...or simply, an adventure. I began the Earthbound Experience about a month ago as an effort to renew myself from the roots up. In other words, this blog will be the composed musings, ponderings, progress, and insights from a spiritual journey based on holistic living and healing. And I would love for you, dear reader, to join me along the way.



earth·bound [ərTHˌbound] -adjective 
1. Attached or restricted to the earth
2. Attached or limited to material existence


While I realize that claiming a spiritual journey as "earthbound" sounds contradicting, this paradox emphasizes my intent: we are consistently attached and somewhat restricted by material and earthly possessions; however, we ourselves belong to the earth, so why not attain a spiritual existence to fully embrace the beautiful spectrum of life and existence?

I'm ecstatic to share my quest with you in future posts! Get ready for blogs on yoga, crystology, gemstones, aromatherapy, essential oils, herbology, massage therapy, skin care, nature, animals, good reads and anything else that contributes to my journey ahead. 

With love and admiration,
Kaylyn


0 comments:

Post a Comment